Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Spears loss of children by Judge's ruling predicted by Psychic Jane Doherty Dec. 2006

My 2007 Star predictions published in the Detroit Free Press in December 2006 included a prediction about Britney Spears. It was also heard on Comcast Cable's Barry Nolan Show, Chicago's ABC news and Palm Springs NBC news. In the media it was an abbreviated prediction,"Britney Spears will lose custody of her children in 2007."

Today, October 3, 2007, Britney will give-up her custody rights to Federline, her former husband.

Making predictions about celebrities is not my favorite thing to do, but it has become a popular type of prediction. Why? The public has a fascination for celebrity news, so the media will often ask psychics for celebrity predictions.

Star predictions,however, and global predictions are the hardest to predict, simply because a psychic doesn't have an emotional connection to celebrities or global situations to make it easy to see the "future". Reading someone in front of you or on the phone is easier because there is a vibration to "see" ,"feel" or "hear" that can be tapped to see into the future of that person. Global situations do not give-off those same type of vibrations and stars, well, you have to be a celerity gazer to pick-up their future without being in their presence.

Am I a Britney Spears fan? No! So how did I "foresee" this celebrity news? It took intense concentration and focus on her image while my eyes were closed. Then an image of her crying in a courtroom flashed in the dark space behind my eyes. As I focused on why, I heard the words "children". Then I verbally interpreted the words as her loss of the children in a custody battle.

A few weeks after I made this prediction a divorce settlement was announced between Britney and Kevin, which included joint custody of the children. I dismissed the announcement as a temporary situation and still felt that the "future" I saw for Britney would happen before the end of 2007.

So, October 1st's surprise ruling fulfilled the 2007 prophecy I predicted about Britney in December 2006.

There are other accurate predictions I will post on my blog just so you can see what does materialize.

The following is the exact quote on my blog ," Britney Spears will make a comeback in the music arena, but will lose her mother-hood status in the courtroom. Her unsightly antics will continue in 2007 and she will either outright be denied custody of her children or given a stern warning/probation about custody of her children."








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U WERE SO RIGHT ABOUT BRIT. BUT IS THAT DEFANITIVE OF CAN SHE GET THE 50/50 BACK? WHEN WILL U MAKE THE PREDICTIONS FOR 2008 FOR BRIT? HOPEFULLY SOON. IM WORRIED ABOUT HER

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home