Monday, March 10, 2008

Awakening the Mystic Gift by Jane Doherty Review Comments

"Awakening the Mystic Gift: The Surprising Truth About What It Means to Be Psychic"
is an amazing life-changing journey in a book...but be warned.. You may have a
psychic experience!

WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT JANE'S BOOK


" What a strong, gifted woman. You are truly blessed. I just finished reading your
book and could not put it down.I've experienced a few things while reading the
book. I am now aggressively pursuing my true abilities." Mona/Conn.

" If you think you have had a psychic experience- this book is for you! Jane's
personal journey gives others the courage to explore this fascinating new
frontier of human experience. If you have had an experience you don't understand,
or one that causes conflict with your personal beliefs, then this is a MUST
READ!" Denise

" I could not read this book fast enough. It was in a word- amazing! This book
made psychic information so much clearer than the other books I have read!"
Larry Ainley

" Jane is the real deal and she shows you how to open the psychic within. I
couldn't put the book down!" Bernard Young

" This is an amazing book, unlike any other I have ever read. I have read a lot
of metaphysical books, but have never read one so complete and as detailed
as this book" Stacey Dawn Brody

" When I wasn't reading the book, I was thinking about the book and how long
before I could get back to it." La Vonne

" This is the first hands-on book for everyone! I resonated with so much of
what Jane felt and thoroughly enjoyed this fantastic book. I loved the awesome
insights at the end of each chapter-much like Psychic 101 review." Evelyn

" This book offers insights, emotions, and a lovable person's life-purpose
journey for helping others. Jane is like a long lost close friend catching
up with you through the pages. This book is a must read for anyone who wants
to experience a great true story and anyone interested in Psychic phenomenon"
Charles Finklestein

" The real charm of this book is the intimate mannier in which it
is told." Foreward Magazine

" This book is not only a textbook on mysticism but also a
take-to-be thriller." Bookwire

Jane's book is available in bookstores Nationwide, on amazon.com and B-N.com,
as well as autographed copies from Jane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home